Nouvobanq offices can be found on Mahé, Praslin, La Digue & Eden Island.
- Our head office and main branch is located in Victoria House, adjacent to the world famous Clock Tower on the junction of Francis Rachel Street and Independence Avenue, in the heart of Victoria’s business community.
- Our second Mahé branch is situated in Eden Plaza on Eden Island
- Our third Mahé branch is situated close to the Arrivals Area of Seychelles International Airport at Pointe Larue on the island’s east coast.
- Nouvobanq’s Praslin branch is in the island's main commercial district of Baie Ste. Anne
- Our La Digue branch is in La Passe, close to the Jetty.
All Nouvobanq branches (except Airport Branch that is open during Fligh Arrival/Departure) are open during the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., Monday to Friday and from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. on Saturday. They are closed on Sundays and public holidays.